Notify Message
Forums
Page 1
Search
ThreadsAuthorPostsViewsLast Post
Guides & Notes

[Pinned] Items Held by Kin Members for all to use.

The following Kinmates store various items for any kin member. Just ask in kin chat or send them mail requesting what you need or send items to keepers to share with other kinmates. (Remember these items to be used for kin only).-Weapons, armour...
Member avatar small Katrueheartil 6y
Katrueheartil12999Member avatar small Katrueheartil 6y
Guides & Notes

Dart's Guide for Gearing up in Mordor

Gearing up in MordorI will try to help those who feel a bit overwhelmed with mordor content. So here is kind of a plan to follow:1. Get your deed 'Tales of Gorgoroth' done. For this you need to complete a certain number of quests in main 5 sub-loc...
Member avatar small Sallyh 4y
Sallyh11893Member avatar small Sallyh 4y
Guides & Notes

LOTRO Music and the Songbook Plugin

There has been some interest in LOTRO music recently and I was asked to write up a short tutorial on getting the Songbook plugin up and running on a Windows system.Thg Songbook plugin provides a simple GUI in LOTRO to manage and play your ABC musi...
Small Aratanus 6y
Aratanus36908Member avatar small Anthundorme 4y
Guides & Notes

LOTRO Music

I was asked recently if it was possible to play the Lord of the Rings Online soundtrack on another device, well anything really. The answer is simple - not easily.Back with the release of the Mines of Moria expansion, the Collector's Edition inclu...
Small Pinn 5y
Pinn23007Small Creah 5y
Guides & Notes

Essence Calculator

Hello all! I have found an essence calculator made by a LOTRO member Elwe-Thingol. It is the perfect tool to plan out what essences you need to tailor your toon the way you want. Here it the link for the download (it requires Microsoft Excel) - ht...
Member avatar small Evi 5y
Evi32113Small Pinn 5y
Guides & Notes

Links I Find Useful

We all have our favourite places to glean information. Some have extensive in-game knowledge, and don't need any further assistance, others ask in /world chat or in kin. I like to also browse the web and find out answers for myself.Some links I fi...
Small Pinn 7y
Pinn31988Small Lebontempz 6y
Guides & Notes

Riddles - Inn of the Forsaken

The doors between areas and to rooms are opened by solving a riddle and then /emoting the answer at the door. You can either work these out, intuit the answer, work through all the emotes or cheat and use the codes below.Note that each riddle is n...
Small Pinn 6y
Pinn01297Small Pinn 6y
Guides & Notes

Guide to Stats

So I found this while poking around for stuff for my newly-100 Warden, and thought others might like it. I also found a link to some charts showing the stat curves. The info is as follows: Now that we can mix and match our stats as we want with th...
Small Bariyl 6y
Bariyl01220Small Bariyl 6y
Guides & Notes

Osiligath T2C - The Big Three

Preparation for the U16 instances, Osiligath Tier 2 Challenge.Ah Turbine, Update 16 (U16) came with so much promise, and the reality is we seem to have returned to the days of SOA and gated armour drops. Most kinfolk by now have either heard rumbl...
Small Pinn 7y
Pinn812711Small Ajatus 6y
Guides & Notes

Music 101

No posts yet
-Deleted-21019No posts yet
Guides & Notes

Uploading Pictures 101

No posts yet
-Deleted-31852Small Pinn 6y
Guides & Notes

Essence Farming - How best to gain them.

With the advent of U14 and especially with U16, the new best choice of armour in the game is essence gear. Random pieces will drop from the landscape, but the most desired gear is bartered for with tokens or crests.U14 introduced 4 slot essence ge...
Small Pinn 7y
Pinn317203Small Bissmark 6y
Guides & Notes

Virtues - Oh No, what now!

Before the advent of U14, getting a toon (character) to maximum levels and stats and maintaining it there required dedication and a appreciation of how the various element that comprised your character's "build" fitted together. Essence armour has...
Small Pinn 7y
Pinn59571Small Pinn 6y
Guides & Notes

So you want to imbue your LI

(TBC - This is under further development and polish)Before you go rushing off to imbue your LIs, first prepare. A newly imbued LI (ILI) is likely to be less powerful than your existing LI, and will be until around Legacy L33.That means you will ne...
Small Pinn 7y
Pinn01259Small Pinn 7y
Page 1